Wednesday, September 15, 2010

the soundtrack of my life...

Sade - By Your Side.

over the past few weeks, i have struggled with my decision to return to the classroom as a student. i've dealt with the uneasiness at being a student again, the uncertainty of my future as i spend thousands of dollars and 2 years chasing yet another dream and a lack of confidence in the intelligence and "smarts" it took me years to cultivate.

as i negotiated with my inner-pessimist, helpful advice has floated in from those around me. my co-workers in the SEEK Tutoring Lab (especially
Jennifer Ramos), the Academic Counselors that i work closely with and amazing friends like Xiomara Disla... all have played a part in getting and keeping me focused on the task at hand. thanks to everyone for the love and support.

I CAN DO THIS... I WILL DO THIS... I AM GOING TO BE THE BEST DAMNED STUDENT IN MY CLASSES... I WILL SUCCEED!

No comments: