Thursday, July 10, 2008

thoughts

yo i really can't get this dude off my mind. i think about him all the time. it's captivating how much i care about him, considering i couldn't stand him when we first met. but in the time we spent together, i got to know him, i felt a connection. it's like i know what he's gonna do/say/think before he does. but of course, anything that i want in this life... i can't have. he's got BM issues and me... well i can't deal with that shit again. my mind of course, the logical part of me, says to just leave it alone. but my heart is saying the opposite. i let him know that i'm thinking about him and that i still want him, but he has to handle his issues. i'm trying to avoid being that hood bitch who gets in the middle of anyone's family situation. but the attraction is there. i'm not saying he's the man of my dreams, but i haven't felt this infatuated with anyone in a very long time, prolly since my first real boyfriend, so it's hitting me real hard right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats real...we all been there...our head and heart going in different directions. All I can say is with time comes clarity, for me the longer I stay away from the dude that is causing me those types of feelings the more I am able to think clearly. Everything happens for a reason- thats my motto, so if you two are meant to hook up then he will get his stuff together and it will happen...