Thursday, June 19, 2008

Plans for my Future (in blogging at least)

So I'm beginning to think about the future. Well not "beginning" exactly. Just focusing more on what I want out of this life.
So in my moment of wisdom, I decided to blog more. Get some of these thoughts down and out of my head for everyone to see. Crazy, right? Anywho, so I am deciding how the blog should be set up, a kind of pattern if you may.

(Ranting Mondays)
Mondays will be my ranting day. The weekend is usually when I am at my nuttiest so all types of random shit crosses my mind. So I will be typing it all down to share.

(Picture of the Week Tuesdays)
This is when I will display a picture that I have fallen in love with over the past week. It may be funny, it may be serious, or just simply retarded. The first installment shows a picture of Hurricane Andrew right before the eye made landfall on August 24, 1992. I was not in Florida for Andrew's wrath, but close friends of mine were and some parts of Homestead, Florida have not recovered, still. Some pictures may have a personal significance, like the Andrew Picture.

(Hump Day Wednesdays)
Folks hear the word “hump” and they tend to think about sex. So I will try to discuss a sex-related topic on Wednesdays. If you are faint of heart and/or stomach, you may want to skip Wednesdays.

(Almost There Thursdays)
This is when the great day of Friday looms. So I will probably try to make that day fun and light-hearted. No serious talk unless something comes up that warrants it.

(Drunken Fridays)
the weekend is finally upon us, so the topic of the day will most likely be related to partying and drinking or just plain-ole debauchery :)

Weekends are me-time, so unless something major comes up, I won't be blogging.
Now let's see if I can stick to this plan.

No comments: