Sunday, August 24, 2008

long, quiet weekend

took monday off, so i'm having a 3-day weekend. been fighting this fever/bug so i've pretty much in the bed watching movies and playing on the computer. also been watching my new tattoo heal. i think i'm done with the body modifications for now. nothing else meaningful to commemorate. plus i am running out of non-visible space.

been thinking a lot, which is bad, but i've been doing it anyway. gotta let some people go. gotta let a lot of things go. so i'm going to do exactly that. got to get some of these thoughts off my mind.

a lot of the stuff on my mind is truly random and i'm guessing that my ADHD levels are truly off the charts right now because i can't pay attention or focus on one thing to too long. that's probably why my mind always feels like it's racing.

so tomorrow i'm off work. going to finally get some work done on this new place. finish unpacking, put my clothes and shoes where they belong and finally get the rest of my shit out of the car! gotta make a few phone calls and pay a few bills. but by Tuesday, i should be well on my way to being settled... mentally and physically.

No comments: