Sunday, January 11, 2009

books, books and more books...

i've been reading, A LOT! more than usual. if you know me, you know that i can plow through a regular soft cover book from anywhere from 1 hour to 2. and a hard cover book can run me from 90 minutes and up. i swear if i ever calculate how much i have spent in books in my lifetime, i would probably pass out from shock (imagine with my speed reading skills, the number from the time i started reading at age 2 up until now, at age 27). i have given books away, donated to libraries and sold them to get them out of my sight. this usually occurs when i am about to move.

since i have problems remembering what books i have read, due to cover changes or sheer forgetfulness, i usually read the first chapter or so before it sets in that i've already been there and done that. so, i have decided to keep a log of the books i read. to illustrate my voracious appetite for books and my varying tastes.

1/10/2009
Blood Sins - Kay Hooper

No comments: