Saturday, January 17, 2009

copied from Facebook

25 Things About Me

took me a while to come up with these, so appreciate them... or else ;)

Here it goes..hope you learn something that you already didn't know.


1. i have the same birthday as Mike Tyson and the late Eartha Kitt (June 30).

2. i am exactly 5 feet tall, even though people swear i'm shorter than that.

3. i read a lot of books. i mean a LOT of books!

4. i hate buying bras, even though i absolutely need them.

5. i have a sick fascination with crime television shows.

6.i have a nasty temper and it has let to mini-downfalls over the last 27 years.

7. i am deathly allergic to shellfish.

8. i am not one for giving people second chances. if you fail me, you are pretty much done.

9. i am a sucker for a tall, chocolate man with a beautiful smile.

10. when i was younger, my dream was to be a high powered attorney who would dismantle people on the stand.

11. i am planning to going to Law School in the fall. just need to take the LSAT.

12. i have a thing for shoes. when i had a job, i spent a fortune on heels.

13. i drink lots of bottled water. it's actually a bit disturbing.

14. i am an emotional wreck 75% of the time. have no idea why.

15. when i was in middle school, i was 100% sure i was going to marry John Starks (his wife and kids be damned).

16. i am still suffering from the grief of losing 2 of the most important people in my life (my baby brother and my maternal grandma).

17. i am terrified of flying. i have to be drugged up or intoxicated to make it through a flight.

18. one of my prized possessions is a ceramic horse from my late maternal grandfather's office.

19. my favorite scent is Jasmine.

20. i have 7 tattoos.

21. i love Tyler Perry's plays that feature Madea.

22. i love my cousins. the younger ones are like baby brothers and sisters and the older ones are my inspiration. they are truly the loves of my life and what has kept me sane (well as much as possible).

23. i like shiny things. i'm like the baby who gets distracted by keys, wrapping paper or ribbons.

24. one of my favorite places in the world is the Kissing Bridge in the Botanical Gardens in Georgetown, Guyana. I even have a painting of the scene, done by a local artist.

25. Etta James' voice makes me cry.

No comments: